Monday, January 28, 2013

Anthropologie Review - AG Stevie Ankle Polka Dot Cords

AG Stevie Ankle Polka Dot Cords (size 27)




Jumping straight into the review today because of a lack of time! So, these are very cute and comfortable. The corduroy is that thin corduroy that everyone uses these days which I usually don't like because I feel like a sausage in thin, corduroy casing. These still managed to look pretty cute. I can normally swing a 26 or 27 in AG's depending on the style but I preferred these in a 2y. I would almost consider sizing up to a 28 to see if I could get a little more room and less "skinny".

The color is gorgeous and the polka dots are just the right size. The length is also magnifique for some cute little flats. I didn't keep them because I just sort of felt silly wearing polka dot skinny cords when I'm not so far away from 40. 

I especially liked the bottom hem which didn't hug the ankle but stayed slightly away from the leg (I always find this more flattering).

Overall a thumbs up but a pass from this mom :)

Anyone else own and love these? Do tell!

2 comments:

  1. I have the jean version of these pants and I love them, I found they fit true to size also and I went with my usual 26 :) The only thing is I find them a bit short, which I usually like because I like a short cropped ankle best, but I think this could be annoying for some people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear the jean version is so cute! I like these cords but have to say that polka dots are not really my thing.

      Delete