Thursday, August 30, 2012

Boden Review - Soho Shirt

Another Boden review from the fall collection:

Soho Shirt in Petrol (US4)



I like this blouse. It's actually quite lovely and pretty comfortable. the slight shirring at the sleeves and cuffs makes it feminine and I even appreciate the collar. It's a mix of viscose and silk which makes it feel not entirely like silk but also makes it machine washable - yay! The colors bum me out - they are either too basic or electric shocking red. I thought petrol, which is turning out pretty true to color in these pictures, was the nicest. 

One word of warning - I am very short torsoed and you can see that the shirt barely reaches my low hip. Taller ladies might find this troubling. Even I didn't love it because I think this shirt looks better tucked in. Plus it's a smidge snug on the hips. Overall, a lovely piece.

Anyone else try this top?

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell from the pictures that it is short. The color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete