Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Webster at Target and Gap Sale Reviews

I never shop for clothes at Target. I am always intrigued by them and tempted by them but they never fit me right. Well, I'll be honest, I tried out these Webster clothes because I DEPLORE paying for shipping and I HAD to get these shoes for my daughter's 3rd birthday:

OH my. Hello Kitty and sparkles. She is going to be over the moon. Anyway, I digress...



Sad/crazy peasant girl. That's all I can think of. First of all, I don't mind polyester when it's the kind that sort of almost feels like silk. But this is not that. It was pretty huge and poufy and the silhouette not at all flattering. Too much paper bagging at the waist.




This is actually a very little dress. Very appropriate for beach vacation. Little front pockets, basically flattering shape and I like the shorter length. The waist ties have some cheap beads hanging on the bottom of them that I would take off but basically this is cute. The colors are not my fave.


Let me just say that I have been hunting down this shirt for forever to no avail. The link above is actually to the plain one because the printed ones are all sold out. There was an extra 40% sale and the shirt was under $20. The cotton is light and the colors are really vibrant. Love the actual roll tab sleeves. 
The jeans were $11.99. Yes the review are right - the fabric is quite stiff and thus they run slightly small. I still went with my regular size because I think they will loosen up a little bit. Always Skinny jeans are great - perfect for tunics and flats. I think the dark wash/slight sheen to these jeans makes them slightly dressy. The ankle length is perfect.

I normally don't shop at the Gap but the bargains are crazy! Who can resist $12 jeans?

No comments:

Post a Comment