Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Anthropologie Review - Top Sail Maxi Dress

Finding a good maxi dress when your cup runneth over can be quite challenging. This dress, with its loose little t-shirt over-layer, solves that problem. I LOVE this dress. The cotton is not so thick so I simply cannot buy it for the price it is currently being offered at but if it goes on sale.... maybe. Deliciously relaxed and stylish. I apologize for the quality of the photos.

Top Sail Maxi Dress (size XS)



The pics do not do it justice. It is adorable and makes me feel instantly groovy.

There is talk that it might go on sale soon...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I posted about this one yesterday too -- great minds! It went to sale price of $90, hooray! It's an adorable and comfortable dress, and I agree, it's hard to capture on camera.

    ReplyDelete